If you’re looking for some small nail design ideas, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve rounded up 15 of the best designs out there, perfect for those who want to add a little bit of personality to their nails without going overboard.
1. Start with a base of nude polish, then add a thin line of gold or silver glitter along the tips of your nails.
2. Create a chic ombre effect by painting your nails in two gradient shades. To get the look, start with a light color at the base of your nails and gradually darken as you move up towards the tips.
3. Give your nails a bit of texture by adding some dots or other simple patterns using a contrasting color.
4. For a playful take on the classic French manicure, paint your nails with stripes or polka dots instead of the traditional solid color.
5. Get creative with your top coat by using a colored polish or even glitter to add some extra sparkle to your nails.
6. Make things more interesting by adding a few accent nails into the mix. Paint one nail with a bold color or design, while keeping the rest of your nails more subdued.
7. If you’re feeling really adventurous, try out a negative space design where you paint around the edges of your nails instead of on them.
8. Give your nails a bit of an edge with a matte top coat or by painting them in all black.
9. Bring some life to your nails by adding a touch of green or another bright color.
10. For a funky twist on the classic French manicure, try painting your tips in a neon hue.
11. If you want your nails to really stand out, go for a glossy top coat that will make them look extra shiny and glamorous.
12. Amp up the glam factor even further by adding some rhinestones or other embellishments to your nails.
13. Keep things simple with a minimalist design that’s perfect for those who don’t want to go too crazy with their nails.
14. If you’re looking for something a bit more unique, try out a water marble design where you create swirls of color on your nails.
15. For a fun and festive touch, paint your nails in all different shades of green for a holiday-inspired look.