If you are looking to add a touch of glamour to your outfit, then teaming your lehenga with a short Kurti is the way to go. Not only will this give you a stylish and flattering look, but it will also help to accentuate your curves. Here are some tips on how to wear lehenga with short kurti:
– Opt for a lehenga that is fitted at the waist and flares out towards the bottom. This will create an illusion of a smaller waist and fuller hips.
– Choose a short kurti that ends at or just above the waistline. This will help to show off your slim waist and toned arms.
– Keep the colours of your lehenga and kurti simple and sober. You can go for a solid coloured lehenga with a printed kurti or vice versa.
– Avoid wearing too much jewellery as it will only make you look overdressed. A pair of earrings and a bracelet would suffice.
– Finally, don’t forget to carry a dupatta with you to complete the look. Go for a contrasting colour or print to add a pop of colour to your outfit.