Do you think age is the only issue when you develop dark spots? No, there are many reasons for your dark spots, such as direct skin exposure to the sun, pollution, harsh chemicals, etc. Having dark spots is getting more common today. Not only women but men are also experiencing this problem. But now the question is how to eliminate these dark spots from the face. Many costly lotions and skin creams are available, which assure you that you can easily get rid of those spots after using them, but this is not true.
Know what to use if you avoid expensive creams; then the answer is in your kitchen in the name of Lemon. Yes, with the help of Lemon, you can easily lighten your dark spots. Lemon juice contains citric acid, which has some bleaching qualities also. This is one of the inexpensive ways of treating your dark spots.
So here we will give some home remedies with Lemon by which you can easily remove or fade your dark spots:
- Baking soda and lemon juice: Mix 1 tsp of Lemon juice with one teaspoon of baking soda and mix well. After that, apply that mixture to your dark spots for 3 to 4 minutes. Then wash your face with normal water.
For immediate results, do this regularly. Baking soda helps exfoliate the skin, whereas lemon juice treats dark spots.
- Turmeric and Lemon juice: Mix 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice with 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder. You can add 1 tsp of milk to form a paste. Mix well and apply that paste to your dark spots for 10 minutes. After that, wash your face with lukewarm water and rinse well.
Try this remedy two to three times a week for desired results. Turmeric will help brighten your complexion, whereas lemon juice will remove your dark spots.
- Coconut oil and Lemon Juice: Mix 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice in 2 – 3 drops of coconut oil and mix well. After that, apply that mixture to your dark spots and massage for a while. Leave that mixture on your face for half an hour, then wash your face with Lukewarm water.
Apply this mixture once a day for the best results. The antioxidants in coconut oil reduce the effect of sunlight and pollution on your damaged skin. This not only repairs damaged skin but also hydrates your skin.
- Apple cider vinegar and lemon juice: Take 1/2 tsp of lemon juice, 1/2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar, add 1 tsp of water, and mix all together. To apply this mixture, you need a cotton ball, dip it in a mixture, and apply it on the affected areas. Leave this mixture on your face for 8 to 10 minutes.
You can repeat this process regularly until your spots fade. The mild acid in apple cider vinegar helps to fade the dark spots on your face. If you have acne scars and stretch marks, try this remedy to remove that.
- Cucumber and lemon juice: Squeeze 1 tsp of cucumber juice from cucumber pulp, then add 1 tsp lemon juice and 1/2 tsp of honey. Mix all the ingredients well and apply this to your face spots and scars. Leave that mixture for 10 minutes on your face. Wash your face with normal water.
You can try this remedy twice a week for quick results. Cucumber act as a bleaching agent, which helps rejuvenate the skin.
- Olive oil and Lemon juice: Add 1/2 tsp of olive oil in 1/2 tsp lemon juice. Mix well and apply this mixture on the dark patches. Leave that mixture on your face for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with water.
Try this remedy twice a week. Olive oil hydrates your skin, whereas Lemon will fade your spots.
So if you have dark spots, you can try these homemade remedies once. It is quite difficult to say how long you need to use these remedies, but yet regular usage of such remedies will surely give you good results. Every skin type is different, and the effects on the skin are also not the same. So try according to your problem.