Lemon water is the most hyped drink. Yes, most people quench their thirst in summer with amazing lemon water. Everyone knows very well that lemon water is full of nutrients. Consuming lemon water regularly will give you a healthy life. This yellow superfood will be proved as your best companion.
Nutritional Value of lemon water:
150 ml of lemon water, which contains one lemon, contains:
- 4Kcal / 16KJ
- 1g Protein
- 8g Carbohydrate
- 65mg Potassium
- 18mg Vitamin C
But it doesn’t mean you can’t consume it in winter, so check out some benefits of drinking Lemon water every morning:
First, you need to know how to prepare lemon water:
- You need 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- One lemon
- Cut a lemon into half, then squeeze the juice of half the lemon into 1 cup.
- After that, add the warm filtered water to that cup. ( Make sure water is lukewarm, not boiled, as if you add boiling water to lemon choose, you will destroy some main properties of lemon.
- After that, consume that water on an empty stomach.
Excellent benefits of drinking Lemon water every morning:
- Lemon is full of vitamin C, and as everyone knows, lemon plays a very important role in boosting your immunity. Lemon water creates a shield so you can always stay fit and healthy.
- Your ph level should be at a level for the proper functioning of your body. You should consume lemon water every morning to make your ph level balanced. Lemon water helps in preventing lots of diseases and other health disorders as well.
- Lemon is known for its antibacterial properties. Drinking lemon water every morning will make your body free from all infections.
- Lemon is proven as the best detox agent. Drinking lemon water empty stomach will help flush all toxins from your digestive system. Not only this, but it helps in purifying your blood also.
- Lemon water will be beneficial for your liver health also. Our liver produces more enzymes if we consume lemon water in the morning; this will directly lead to excellent liver health. The lemon produces more enzymes as compared to other food items. For to cleanse your liver, you should take lemon water regularly.
- Lemon contains lots of vitamins and minerals, which your body needs. So you can complete the requirement of your body with potassium, minerals, vitamin, citric acid, and phosphorus with the help of lemon only.
- Lemon is packed full of anti-inflammatory properties. To cure sore throats and inflammation, consuming lemon water in the morning for respiratory tract infections is good.
- Lemon is great for those who want to shed some kilos. Lots of people are aware of this thing that consuming lemon water empty stomach in the morning will melt your fat like magic.
- Lemon water is good for your skin also; yes, you read it right. This citrus fruit helps produce collagen in your body, which is responsible for the strength and elasticity of your skin. For glowing and youthful skin, you can start taking lemon water on a regular basis.
- Lemon water helps in preventing kidney stones as well. The citric acid present in lemon helps flush out the stones from your kidney. This also helps in maintaining hydration of your body as well.
- Lemons are good for your hair also, so instead of wasting your hard-earned money on hair treatments, start consuming lemon water for amazing results.
Everyone knows very well that you need to increase your water intake to maintain proper hydration. Sometimes it is impossible to drink simple water daily, so adding 2 to 3 drops of water to your daily water consumption helps your digestion and transport nutrients.
Is lemon water safe for everyone?
Generally, this is safe for everyone, but yes, some complaints about the erosion of tooth enamel and some experience hurt burns after drinking lemon water.
Drinking lemon water has many side effects, but consuming daily in a moderate amount is no major risk. So the above benefits are enough to prove that you should start consuming lemon water early morning.
So start consuming today and wait for the miracle benefits of this amazing lemon water in your body.