If you’re looking for 6 easy ways to convert your favorite YouTube videos into MP3 format, then this guide is for you! Not only is it possible to save audio from YouTube clips as an mp3 file, but the process can be surprisingly simple. Here are 6 different methods that you can use to extract and download music from any YouTube video.
1. Online Conversion Tool: This is the easiest option, and it requires minimal effort. There are a number of online tools available that allow you to paste in the YouTube URL and instantly generate an mp3 file. All you have to do is copy the link of your desired video clip, paste it into the text field on the conversion website, click “convert” and wait for your download to finish.
2. VLC Media Player: If you’re looking for a more technical solution, then VLC Media Player could be what you need. This free program is able to extract audio from any video file format (including YouTube clips). After downloading and installing VLC onto your computer, simply open up your desired YouTube video, go to the “Media” menu and select “Convert/Save”. From there, you can choose your options (such as output format) and then click the “Start” button.
3. iTunes: Are you an Apple user? If so, then you can use iTunes to convert YouTube videos into mp3 files! All you have to do is open up the desired video in your iTunes library, right-click on it and select “Create MP3 Version”. After a few moments, your audio file will be saved into your music folder. Simple as that.
4. YouTube Downloader: For those who prefer to download their media directly from the web, YouTube Downloader is another great option. This free program allows you to type in any YouTube URL and automatically download the entire clip as an mp3 file. It’s fast, easy, and it gets the job done.
5. Firefox Add-on: Are you a Firefox user? If so, then this is definitely worth a try! There are many add-ons available for Firefox that allow you to quickly convert any YouTube video into an mp3 file without ever leaving your browser window. Simply install one of these add-ons to get started.
6. Freemake Video Converter: Last but not least, there’s Freemake Video Converter. Although this program doesn’t have a dedicated “YouTube converter” option, it can still be used to extract audio from YouTube videos. Just copy and paste the URL into Freemake Video Converter, click “convert” and wait for your file to be saved.
These are just a few of the Simple Ways to Convert YouTube Videos to MP3. From easy online tools, to powerful media players like VLC and iTunes, there are now plenty of ways for you to save your favorite tunes as an mp3 file.