Every bank offers different credit cards depending on the varied individual requirements like travel, shopping, dining, entertainment, etc. But SBI Prime Card is an all-rounder card that offers all the varied benefits like shopping, dining, flights, hotels, and many more. SBI prime credit card provides rewards on purchases like groceries, dining, and departmental store purchases.
Features & Benefits of SBI Card Prime
A. Welcome Gift
- An SMS would be received to choose from e-Voucher options within 15 days of the payment of the annual fee. The e-Voucher will be sent to the registered mobile number/ e-mail ID, within 5 days of the request.
- In the case of Bata/ Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, and Shoppers Stop, redeem the e-Gift Voucher by showing the code at the respective brand store.
B. Prime Rewards
- 2 Reward Points per INR 100 on all other retail spends except fuel.
- Pay the credit card outstanding with Reward points. 4 Reward Points = INR 1.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on transaction amounts ranging from INR 500 to INR 4000 across all petrol pumps (GST Extra, as applicable). Maximum Surcharge Waiver of INR 250 per month, per statement cycle.
C. Milestone Benefits
- Pizza Hut e-Voucher will be sent to the registered mobile number of the cardholder within 15 days of completing the expenditure of INR 50,000.
- An SMS will be received to choose the e-Gift Voucher option within 10 days of completing the expenditure of INR 5 lakhs for Yatra/ Pantaloons.
D. Trident Privilege Membership
- Complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership
- Exclusive 1000 Welcome Points on registration
- 1500 Bonus Points on the first stay & additional 1000 hotel credits on an extended night stay using promo code: SBITH.
E. Club Vistara Membership
- For further details, visit https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/about-cv.
- The offer is valid for Primary cardholders only.
F. Lounge Access
- Call on customer helpline number i.e. 1860 180 1290 or 39020202 (Prefix STD Code) to receive the Priority Pass.
- To check the list of lounges visit Visa/Mastercard/AmericanExpress
- The offer is valid for Primary cardholders only.
G. Birthday Benefit
20 Reward Points per INR 100 spent on your birthday (Reward points on Birthday spends (one day before, on the birthday, and one day after) is capped at 2000 Reward points per calendar year).
- Welcome Offer:
- Withdraw cash anytime from over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide.
- Contactless Advantage:
- Simply wave the card at a secure reader to transact for daily purchases.
- No need to hand over the card to someone or look for coins for everyday small purchases.
- As it becomes a contactless transaction, it reduces the risk of card loss and fraud due to skimming (Counterfeit). In case the card is waved through multiple times at the reader, the unique security feature of Visa Pay Wave will ensure that only one transaction goes through.
- Worldwide Acceptance:
- SBI Card Prime is accepted in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- It can be used to make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa.
- It allows converting the transactions into easy monthly installments.
- Log on to sbicard.com within 30 days of making any purchase worth INR 2500 or more to convert it into Flexipay.
- Add-on Cards:
- Empower family members above the age of 18 years with SBI Prime Card.
- Cash on the Go:
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa ATMs across the globe.
- Utility Bill Payment Facility:
- Pay electricity bills, telephone, mobile, and other utility bills with the help of the Easy Bill Pay facility.
- Balance Transfer on EMI:
- Save the money while paying off the credit card dues.
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to SBI Card prime and get lower interest rates and pay them in EMIs.
- Easy Money:
- Get a draft or cheque against the cash limit at the doorstep.
- To avail of this option, log in with the help of a username and password.
The SBI Credit Card is issued to those who have a good credit score. But apart from this, the applicant must meet the below-mentioned criteria in order to apply for SBI prime Credit Card.
|Age Requirement||18 to 60 years|
|Occupation||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Documents Required||● Credit Card Application Form
● PAN Card Copy/ Form 60
● Identity proof– Pan, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc.
● Income Proof- Latest pay Slips, Form 16, IT return Copy, etc.
● Residence Proof- Passport, ration Card, Electricity Bill, Aadhar Card, etc.
● Passport-size photograph.
Fees & Charges:
- Annual Fees (One Time): INR 2999 + Taxes
- Renewal Fees (Per Annum): INR 2999 + Taxes from the second year onwards
- Add-on Fees (Per Annum): Nil
- Finance Charges: 3.5% p.m. (42% p.a.)
- Late Payment Charges: For statement balance
- Up to INR 500: Nil
- INR 500 up to INR 1,000: INR 400
- INR 1,000 up to INR 10,000: INR 750
- INR 10,000 up to INR 25,000: INR 950
- INR 25,000 up to INR 50,000: INR 1100
- Above INR 50,000: INR 1300
- All the payments made will be settled in the order of Minimum Amount Due (which is inclusive of taxes + EMI on EMI-based products + 5% of Total outstanding), Fees & other charges, Interest Charges, Balance Transfer Outstanding, Purchase Outstanding, and Cash Advances.
How to redeem Reward Points?
Below mentioned are the steps to get the reward points redeemed:
- Log in to the internet banking account of SBI.
- Click on the “Redeem Rewards” option provided on the main page.
- Choose the Reward category from the catalog provided.
- The total reward points will be displayed on the left side of the page.
- Enter the city for the delivery of the rewards.
- Select the quantity of the rewards and then click on “Add to Cart”.
- Tick on the disclaimer, and click on “Place Order”.
How to Apply for the SBI card Prime?
Below mentioned are the steps to apply for SBI Card prime:
- Check the eligibility by clicking on “Check Eligibility”.
- Submit the information that is required.
- Upload the documents.
- Click on “Track application” to get the application status using a Tracking ID.
Read Also: Take Advantage of Rewards and Exclusive Offers with a Best Buy Credit Card