The New India Assurance Company Limited provides astounding chances for aspirants who are interested to work as an employee in the insurance sector. NIACL AO conducts exams according to the requirements of the company. NIACL AO also conducts examinations for various other posts to recruit the most abled candidates for Legal Officer, Finance and Accounts Officer, Company secretary, etc. To get more information, official sites will provide NIACL AO notification PDF, by clicking the link or downloading it you can access available information about it. Students willing to know about NIACL AO can know about the NIACL AO 2022 exam and the details from this article.
NIACL AO exam creates vast opportunities for the aspirants that fascinate the aspirants regarding the chance.
What is IBPS SO?
IBPS SO exam is for the specialist officers conducted every year under the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to hire the eligible candidates. Specialist Officer is the post for different stages to work for Public Sector of Banks in India. This article will be providing detailed information regarding IBPS SO. There are some other special examinations that are conducted through IBPS to work for the Public Sector banks of India.
Like various other exams, IBPS SO also gives notification, syllabus, exam pattern and vacancies before conducting the exams.
National Recruitment Agency(NRA) has its specific process for hiring the eligible candidate on the basis of the Common Recruitment Test (CET) to assign several candidates to different posts like SSC, RRB, IBPS, and also for Non-Technical and Non-Gazetted posts.
NIACL AO 2022 Exam: Highlights
Every aspirant should be familiar with the upcoming exams NIACL AO exam 2022 to get ready for attempting the exam. Aspirants are required to follow and Exam prep also prepares the aspirants of NIACL AO to attempt the exam.
Here, detailed information is given referring to the post, vacancy, selection procedure, exam mode, level, etc of NIACL AO which will help the aspirants in their preparation.
- Exam Name: New India Assurance Company Administrative Officer (NIACL AO )
- Recruiting body of exam: New India Assurance Co. Ltd
- Post: Administrative Officer
- Number of vacancies: 300
- Level of exam: National
- Mode of exam: Online
- Selection Procedure: Prelims, Mains, Interview
- Helpdesk: 1800-209-1415
- Official website: www.newindia.co.in/portal/
NIACL AO Eligibility Criteria 2022
NIACL AO exam 2022 has advised a strategy for the aspirants who are in search to get selected for the given post. There are three different phases that are a must for the aspirants to know before applying for the NIACL AO. The two-phase eligibility criteria for NIACL AO are Nationality, Educational Qualification and Age. Aspirants who are lacking to complete the NIACL AO eligibility criteria at any phase cannot continue to process further for the exam.
- Nationality: Candidates who can apply for the post of NIACL AO exam – any citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan permanent immigrants who came to India before January,1962. And the immigrants must have a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India. Also, citizens based in India migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, the United Republic of Tanzania and Vietnam.
- Age Limitation: Any candidate must be of 21 years minimum and 30 years maximum to apply for the NIACL AO exam 2022. Subsequently, there is a relaxation of age only for certain candidates belonging to upper age.
- Educational Qualification: Every candidate must have valid documents of passing the qualifying examinations. BA/MA, B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Com/M.Com from a certified institute/University are the minimum qualification required for the NIACL AO exam 2022 or having at least 60% (for general) and (55% for SC, ST) in any equivalent educational qualification from central government.
For more details, aspirants can simply keep an eye on the official website to know the confirmed dates of the examinations. Also, these are the basic pieces of information on NIACL AO eligibility criteria that is mandatory for students to know before appearing for the examination.