What is a Mini Statement?
A mini statementallows customers to review the last few transactions in their bank account. They are not different from bank account statements, which provide a list of transactions carried out in the bank account in a particular month or a year.
Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Number
An account holder can get the Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by calling on the below-mentioned numbers:
Once the SMS service gets activated, all the facilities can be availed.
How to register for the Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
By getting a mobile number registered with the bank, customers can avail of many services:
An account holder can access the services using SMS Banking and Missed Call Banking like – balance enquiry, transaction history, cheque status enquiry, Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement, and SMS alerts for all banking transactions.
- The only prerequisite is the mobile number must be registered with the bank to get access to the mini statement on the mobile number which can be done at the time of opening of the account
- Also, an account holder can visit the Bank of Maharashtra branch anytime and submit an application to get the mobile number registered with the bank.
- Once the application is received, the bank will send the MPIN via post.
- Also, to activate the mobile banking service, an account holder can call the Bank of Maharashtra customer care numbers from their registered mobile number.
Ways to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via SMS Banking
An account holder can have access to Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by sending an SMS on below mentioned number:
SMS LATRAN<space>account number<space>MPIN
An SMS would be received by the account holder along with the details of the recent three transactions made. But, the message should be sent only from the registered mobile number.
Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via Mobile Application
Using the Maha App, an account holder can get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement. Also, many other services apart from this can be availed like fund transfer, opening RD or FD, getting the account statement, etc.
By following below mentioned steps an account holder can get the Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement:
a) Download the Maha App either from the Google Play store or the IOS App Store.
b) Launch the mobile app and then click on “New user registration”.
c) Click on the tick sign to accept the terms and conditions.
d) Enter the User ID which is an 11-digit Customer ID number. If the customer does not know his/her customer ID number or the CIF number, in that case, the same can be obtained by calling the bank of Maharashtra toll-free number.
e) To complete the process of registration, account holders have three options with them which are as mentioned below:
- Using the net banking account, make a login to validate the User ID and the password.
- Verify using the 16-digit ATM card number and the ATM PIN.
- Submit the application form by visiting the nearest branch of the Bank of Maharashtra. After which, the customer would be provided with a 5-digit token number via SMS.
f) Set up MPIN which is the user for login and MTPIN which is used to authenticate the fund transfer and payment of bills.
g) Now, the application is ready to use.
Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via Internet Banking
An account holder can have access to Bank of Maharashtra Mini statement by logging into Net banking by following some easy steps as mentioned below:
a) Log in to the Bank of Maharashtra Internet banking with the help of User ID and password.
b) Go to the “Account Summary” tab to check the recent transactions.
c) Also, an account holder can avail e-statement to view all transactions for a specific duration.
Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via Missed Call
An account holder can also avail of the Bank of Maharashtra Mini statement using missed call service. Using this service, an account holder can get a Mini statement in a hassle-free and convenient manner.
An account holder is required to call on 7287888886 from the registered mobile number. The call will automatically get discontinued after two to three rings and an SMS would be received containing recent transactions on the registered mobile number.
The biggest advantage is that account holders do not need to visit a branch or ATMs, for using this service, With SMS banking service customers can easily get information instantaneously on the mobile itself.
Benefits of Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement:
Below mentioned are the advantages of availing of the Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement:
- Customers are not required to visit the branch to get the Mini Statement.
- It saves time as it eliminates standing in long queues to get the mini statement.
- It can be accessed 24*7, and from anywhere.
- In the case of low internet connectivity areas also, a mini statement can be obtained with the help of Missed call banking and SMS banking.
- It is a very fast and seamless process to check the recent made transactions.
What is the difference between a Mini Statement and Bank Statement?
- A bank statement provides a list of all transactions made in the bank account over a fixed period of time. On the contrary, a mini statement provides a list of the last few transactions made in the bank account.
- Bank statements provided over the internet are free-of-cost and those that can be obtained by visiting a bank are chargeable. On the contrary, mini statements are totally free-of-cost irrespective of the fact from where they are obtained.
- Bank statements are for a definite period like a month or a year. On the other hand, the period for the mini statement is predetermined.
Read Also: Major Aspects You Need to Know About Balance Transfer