Have you noticed since you switched to Windows 10 your printer unexpectedly stop working and flashing the Printer in the Error state of your screen? Here in this article, we’ll provide you proven and tested methods to fix HP Printer error state problem.
Why HP Printer Error State Occurs in Windows 10?
There are many factors responsible for HP printer in error state issue like printer paper jam error, the printer runs out of paper or ink, the printer cover is opened, the printer is not properly connected to the PC with Wi-Fi or cable.
So here we describe some significant tips and tricks to fix HP Printer Error State Windows 10
- The printer must be properly connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable.
- Then check and Remove any stuck paper
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Verify the Paper and Cartridge Ink Levels.
- Look for printer’s input tray.
- Take the paper out gently from the input tray to fix the paper jam issue.
- Make sure that nothing falls or gets stuck in the tray. If one exists, remove it.
- Now join the power cord again and turn the printer on.
Now user can try printing a test page. If the error still persists, move on to the next solution.
Troubleshooting HP Printer in Error State Problem:
Step 1. Check your Printer Connection and try to restart the Device
Step 2. Update the printer driver or reinstall it
Step 3. Run Troubleshooter
Step 4. Check for paper Load
Step 5. Unplug the Cable
Step 6. Check your printer whether it is Online or not
- Press on “Start” option and go to “Control Panel”
- Select, “Devices and Printers” button from the menu
- Check for the printing machine offline or online state. If printer is showing online, the status will display as “Ready” option.
- Establish the printing device online by making the right click on the device and select the option stating, “Use Printer online” button.
- It will change the display to ready. Thus, your issue can be resolved simply.
Step 7. Contact the printer Manufacturer
If these steps do not resolve your problem, you can get help by contacting HP chat support or call number to avail instant guidance regarding all printers set up related issues as well as other technical glitches.