Understanding a couple of basic French words and phrases is what you need to do initially when you discover an international language.
Many individuals attempt to discover French as a 2nd language, and it’s an advantage. The only trouble is that they select a method of finding out that is as well long, or that doesn’t match with their personality.
At the end of the roadway, lots of will certainly stop before knowing standard sentences. What I want you to recognize is that you do not want to begin with a difficult grammar or conjugation program. This is the surefire means for failing.
What happens if you could promptly find out a few of the most typical French phrases in a record time, and also start talking like a native in a document time?
I am a French native speaker as well as I speak English, Spanish, Arabic, and also Creole. For many years, I established a technique that can aid any newbie to start chatting with various other French individuals in just a few brief weeks.
As a matter of fact, you can find out the standard sentences and also words quite fast when you have the right method as well as you are concentrated on what you do.
Some basic French words and phrases:
- Bonjour = Hello, Good morning
- Au revoir = Goodbye
- Oui = Yes
- Non = No
- Francais = French
- Merci = Thank you
- Merci beaucoup = Thank you very much
- Excusez-moi = Excuse me
- S’il vous plait = Please
- Fille = Girl
- Garcon = Boy
- Femme = Woman
- Homme = Man
- Amour = Love
- Bonsoir = Good evening
- Bonne Nuit = Good night
- De Rien = You’re welcome (casual, informal way)
- Je vous en prie = You’re welcome (formal)
- Temps = Time
- Jour = Day
- Fort = Strong
- Monsieur = Mister, gentleman
- Raison = Reason
- Mademoiselle = Miss, unmarried woman
- Madame = Married woman, older woman
- Beau = Handsome
- Belle = Beautiful
- Chat = Cat
- Chien = Dog
- Monde = World
- Je suis desole(e)= I’m sorry
- Comment vous appelez-vous?= What is your name?
- Parlez-vous anglais?= Do you speak English?
- Je m’appelle= My name is
- Comment allez-vous?= How are you doing?
- Quelle heure est-il?= What time is it?
- Pouvez-vous m’aider?= Can you help me?
- Combien ca coute?= How much is this?
- Je t’aime= I love you
- Ou sommes-nous? (Where are we?)
- C’est a gauche (It’s to the left )
- C’est a droite (It’s to the right )
- C’est tout droit (It’s straight ahead )
- Est-ce que c’est loin/proche? (Is it far/close?)You can discover more of these sentences in French publications and publications, yet you require to make certain that what you obtain is contemporary French that you will in fact utilize to speak to actual individuals. It would be sad to invest hrs of your precious time trying to find out the language of love, as well as finally when you travel to a French-speaking country, you understand that what you discovered is not actually words that individuals utilize in real life.